Had a shoulder labral tear repaired in April of this year and I am having a really difficult time progressing in PT.
Recovery of the joint went as expected but I developed scapular dyskinesia which is causing cervical radiopathy.
Have been treated for a thyroid condition for 2 years. I was hyper 2 years ago and had a nodule, which as of a recent US is no longer present.
TSH has been creeping up and my total testosterone levels have tanked under 400, which is not super low, but it is nearly half of what it was 2 years ago.
What really concerns me is that free test is below the lab range with my LH levels pumping at full blast - nearly the top of the range.
My body and mind do not like the new set point.
I feel shitty everyday. Posture has gone to hell. Memory, motivation and interest in sex is shitty. All of the muscles in my body are weak. While trying to strengthen my core doing decline sit ups at the gym, I felt a pop in my left side - which ended up being me breaking a rib. I have ever broken a bone in my entire life.
I expected to lose mobility and strength post surgery but it literals feels like the kinetic chain of muscles in my body is broken.
My GP dismissed my concerns when I asked him about my bloodwork and hormones. Endo appointment is next week.
I do not know if the shock from surgery and the compensations patterns led to muscular weakness, imbalance and inflammation which then caused my testosterone levels to dip OR if I am stalling in my recovery because of my declining testosterone levels.
Anyone go through something similar and can offer advice?
Had a shoulder labral tear repaired in April of this year and I am having a really difficult time progressing in PT.Recovery of the joint went as expected but I developed scapular dyskinesia which is causing cervical radiopathy.Have been treated for a thyroid condition for 2 years. I was hyper 2 years ago and had a nodule, which as of a recent US is no longer present.TSH has been creeping up and my total testosterone levels have tanked under 400, which is not super low, but it is nearly half of what it was 2 years ago.What really concerns me is that free test is below the lab range with my LH levels pumping at full blast - nearly the top of the range.My body and mind do not like the new set point.I feel shitty everyday. Posture has gone to hell. Memory, motivation and interest in sex is shitty. All of the muscles in my body are weak. While trying to strengthen my core doing decline sit ups at the gym, I felt a pop in my left side - which ended up being me breaking a rib. I have ever broken a bone in my entire life.I expected to lose mobility and strength post surgery but it literals feels like the kinetic chain of muscles in my body is broken.My GP dismissed my concerns when I asked him about my bloodwork and hormones. Endo appointment is next week.I do not know if the shock from surgery and the compensations patterns led to muscular weakness, imbalance and inflammation which then caused my testosterone levels to dip OR if I am stalling in my recovery because of my declining testosterone levels.Anyone go through something similar and can offer advice? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2pZLrDr
Comments
Post a Comment