Does this sound like cysts? Hormone imbalance? Something else?

23, no birth control, no other meds. I came off of the pill in April 2018. My period didn't come back til about May of this year. I've always had comparatively light periods and these were no different--but I frequently am spotting in between. Not a lot, just a little on toilet paper a few sporadic days between periods. I also have been experiencing regular dull cramping on my right side since I came off the pill, almost like ovulation cramping but just randomly no matter where I'm at in my cycle. It isn't bad, just kind of a dull tight feeling. I do experience some period cramping with my period that is easily fixed with OTC pain meds.

I know the frequent spotting isn't really normal, especially paired with the right side cramping. I'm definitely not pregnant. I have noticed that I often spot after sex (no penetration is involved though), but it can occur whenever, but sexual arousal seems to be a trigger.

What I can only assume is a period (bleeding with the uterine clumps) began 12 days ago now only 2 weeks after my last period.

Maybe a hormone imbalance issue? I'm also super sensitive to hot and cold changes (I go from sweating my ass off to freezing back to sweating super easy/fast--it drives my wife crazy lol), often have headaches, decreased appetite, GI issues that line up with my cycle that I didn't have issues with before...

Going to the doctor is impossibly expensive. I am barely able to feed myself and my wife and pay bills.

My sister had some ovarian cyst issues last year. Could it be a cyst issue? Am I going to die if I put off a doctors visit for a while longer?

23, no birth control, no other meds. I came off of the pill in April 2018. My period didn't come back til about May of this year. I've always had comparatively light periods and these were no different--but I frequently am spotting in between. Not a lot, just a little on toilet paper a few sporadic days between periods. I also have been experiencing regular dull cramping on my right side since I came off the pill, almost like ovulation cramping but just randomly no matter where I'm at in my cycle. It isn't bad, just kind of a dull tight feeling. I do experience some period cramping with my period that is easily fixed with OTC pain meds.I know the frequent spotting isn't really normal, especially paired with the right side cramping. I'm definitely not pregnant. I have noticed that I often spot after sex (no penetration is involved though), but it can occur whenever, but sexual arousal seems to be a trigger.What I can only assume is a period (bleeding with the uterine clumps) began 12 days ago now only 2 weeks after my last period.Maybe a hormone imbalance issue? I'm also super sensitive to hot and cold changes (I go from sweating my ass off to freezing back to sweating super easy/fast--it drives my wife crazy lol), often have headaches, decreased appetite, GI issues that line up with my cycle that I didn't have issues with before...Going to the doctor is impossibly expensive. I am barely able to feed myself and my wife and pay bills.My sister had some ovarian cyst issues last year. Could it be a cyst issue? Am I going to die if I put off a doctors visit for a while longer? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2WiCzEZ

Comments