I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16. I'm currently 23, almost 24 years old, 5"9 is my height and I weight almost 140 pounds. I have gained weight in the past year but I think it's because I've been eating a lot and have been on a break from college and work. From the year before, I was underweight. I also don't have actual cysts in my ovaries according to all the ultrasounds I've done but I've read about PCOS and that you don't necessarily have to have cysts to be diagnosed. I also have a family history of all the symptoms of PCOS. My mom's periods regulated after she had her first child. All the family members who have had this same condition had no problem with having children. I'm not sure if I suffer from actual PCOS or just some type of hormone imbalance because I do get acne, excessive hair growth on my chin and neck and don't get periods for months. My general doctor believes I don't because of my slimmer body and my past and current gynecologist have said I do. Your thoughts?
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16. I'm currently 23, almost 24 years old, 5"9 is my height and I weight almost 140 pounds. I have gained weight in the past year but I think it's because I've been eating a lot and have been on a break from college and work. From the year before, I was underweight. I also don't have actual cysts in my ovaries according to all the ultrasounds I've done but I've read about PCOS and that you don't necessarily have to have cysts to be diagnosed. I also have a family history of all the symptoms of PCOS. My mom's periods regulated after she had her first child. All the family members who have had this same condition had no problem with having children. I'm not sure if I suffer from actual PCOS or just some type of hormone imbalance because I do get acne, excessive hair growth on my chin and neck and don't get periods for months. My general doctor believes I don't because of my slimmer body and my past and current gynecologist have said I do. Your thoughts? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Juknmp
Comments
Post a Comment