Trying to understand CM

We’ve been trying 2 years and I’m still confused about CM. I’m assuming my CM has been off mostly because of my hormone imbalances. Since we’ve been TTC, I’ve only had 4 positive OPK’s. I notice EWCM before ovulation, clear CM around when I ovulate. This cycle I noticed really white, thick CM 1.5 weeks after ovulation. I thought this was school glue like. Everyone is posting about EWCM around ovulation. I thought it was supposed to be watery during ovulation? Is my body just messed up?

We’ve been trying 2 years and I’m still confused about CM. I’m assuming my CM has been off mostly because of my hormone imbalances. Since we’ve been TTC, I’ve only had 4 positive OPK’s. I notice EWCM before ovulation, clear CM around when I ovulate. This cycle I noticed really white, thick CM 1.5 weeks after ovulation. I thought this was school glue like. Everyone is posting about EWCM around ovulation. I thought it was supposed to be watery during ovulation? Is my body just messed up? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2JutfZf

Comments