Thyroid Issues/Hormone Imbalance With Birth Control Implant

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any ladies out there that have the birth control implant in their arm after giving birth and then started to get symptoms that could be hormone related (acne, hot flashes and cold flashes ...)? I got my Nexplanon 1 month after baby was born and am now suffering from pretty bad acne, no sexdrive whatsoever, hot flashes, being smelly after 1 day (I sit most of the day and don't do anything physical at all), cold flashes when I am not sweating my ass off and sweating and shivering at night. Also my thyroid is swollen to the size of a golf ball so ... Got an ultrasound done on that and they said it wasn't anything alarming at all and rhe family doctor says it'a not related but I can't help but feel like it is and am gonna go get a second opinion soon.

Please let me know if you've had anything like that before.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,I was wondering if there are any ladies out there that have the birth control implant in their arm after giving birth and then started to get symptoms that could be hormone related (acne, hot flashes and cold flashes ...)? I got my Nexplanon 1 month after baby was born and am now suffering from pretty bad acne, no sexdrive whatsoever, hot flashes, being smelly after 1 day (I sit most of the day and don't do anything physical at all), cold flashes when I am not sweating my ass off and sweating and shivering at night. Also my thyroid is swollen to the size of a golf ball so ... Got an ultrasound done on that and they said it wasn't anything alarming at all and rhe family doctor says it'a not related but I can't help but feel like it is and am gonna go get a second opinion soon.Please let me know if you've had anything like that before.Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2OVffcW

Comments