Quick background: me, early 30s female, 5’10 and 200 lbs. need to drop weight to help some orthopedic injuries from my time in the military. Also dealing with what a suspect is hormonal imbalances.
I work and commute 4x10 schedule, so Mon-Thurs I wake up at 4:30am and get home at 5pm. My workplace is remote so we have to pack in our lunches every day. Also short lunch (30 mins)
I’m wondering what IF schedule I should try. I’m worried about running out of energy in the morning since it’s a long 8 hours to lunch from waking up. We also can’t have any food, gum, water etc. so keeping the hunger pains away will be difficult.
Any suggestions are appreciated! My goal weight is 150. Thanks!
Quick background: me, early 30s female, 5’10 and 200 lbs. need to drop weight to help some orthopedic injuries from my time in the military. Also dealing with what a suspect is hormonal imbalances.I work and commute 4x10 schedule, so Mon-Thurs I wake up at 4:30am and get home at 5pm. My workplace is remote so we have to pack in our lunches every day. Also short lunch (30 mins)I’m wondering what IF schedule I should try. I’m worried about running out of energy in the morning since it’s a long 8 hours to lunch from waking up. We also can’t have any food, gum, water etc. so keeping the hunger pains away will be difficult.Any suggestions are appreciated! My goal weight is 150. Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/369YUZx
Comments
Post a Comment