Breaking out real bad

Will start off by saying I’ve never gotten acne and the most I get are about 3 pimples per month. But I’m not sure if it’s because I used the Banila Co Clean It Zero (pink) fr a friend once and the breakout has been thr for almost 2 weeks?? My facial consultant claims it could be hormonal imbalance breakout. Right now I’m so clueless and most probably entering the new year w my breakout face :’)) send help here pls!!

Will start off by saying I’ve never gotten acne and the most I get are about 3 pimples per month. But I’m not sure if it’s because I used the Banila Co Clean It Zero (pink) fr a friend once and the breakout has been thr for almost 2 weeks?? My facial consultant claims it could be hormonal imbalance breakout. Right now I’m so clueless and most probably entering the new year w my breakout face :’)) send help here pls!! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/369z9Iz

Comments