I just wanted to share my story to successful PIV sex, i’ve read a lot of these over the years and they’ve helped me to keep motivated in trying to overcome my vaginismus. It’s taken three sexual partners and 6 years but I can now finally have PIV sex and just feel pleasure instead of pain.
So I became sexually active at 17 but me and my boyfriend at the time did mostly oral. He could not get even a finger in me and on the few occasions that we did attempt to have sex he couldn’t even get the tip of his penis in me. At the time, I attributed all of this to being a virgin and it honestly didn’t concern me.
Then, at 18 I got into a relationship with another guy, this relationship lasted for almost 5 years. For a bit of a backstory, I was initially never interested in dating this guy but he was very much into me and I ended up being with him due to a lot of pressure from our friendship group. At the start of our relationship he would be able to put one finger in me and give me oral but it hurt, this was new to me and I couldn’t understand why. Not wanting to ruin his fun or whatever I gritted my teeth and tried to bare with the pain. The first time he put his penis into me it was agony but instead of waiting for me to relax he just shoved it in passed the “wall”. We had successful PIV about 5 times but it was never pleasurable and i’d always end up feeling used. As time went on, I began to say no and tell him to stop when the pain got too much, he could always insert the tip of his penis but once he hit the “wall” i’d make him take it out of me. We would do oral and he could finger me but it never felt right and I was never actually turned on. I stopped getting wet at all which made even fingering impossible without lube, my boyfriend was getting more and more frustrated at our lack of sex life. I was on the pill and he was convinced that it was messing up my hormones and stopping me from getting wet so I came off the pill. When I was off the pill, nothing changed as I still couldn’t get wet, my boyfriend would guilt me into blaming all of our problems that we had within the relationship on the fact that we couldn’t have sex. I would give him oral at least once a week but I honestly was never enthusiastic about it because at this point him touching me vagina for more than a minute caused me agony. I decided to break up with him about 4 months ago for a lot of different reasons but my lack of sexual attraction to him was a huge part of this.
When I became single, I signed up to tinder and went on a few dates, no one impressed me until just over a month ago I started to date this guy and I felt an immediate sexual attraction to him, plus he was lovely to me. We started to fool around, at first I was so nervous but somehow fingering and oral were now incredibly pleasurable, he managed to finger me with two fingers and gave me my first orgasm. I did not tell him about my vaginismus, mostly out of fear of rejection. The first time we attempted sex he managed to get his tip in and then hit the “wall”, I was devastated but tried not to let it get to me. We had two more attempts and he was able to get his penis in further and further. Two days ago, we had successful PIV sex, it was amazing his penis went straight into me and I felt absolutely no pain. I think the fact I was really wet helped as well, now i’m with this new guy he can get me wet from just looking at me so I guess the problem with me not getting wet before wasn’t due to some hormone imbalance. Anyway, i’d had successful PIV before and was nervous that this was a fluke. So we had sex yesterday and let me tell you I never thought I would be moaning for a man to go deeper but there I was having the time of my life.
I don’t know if i’m cured but I have never felt so happy in my own body after years of feeling like a failure. I think my vaginismus developed when I was with my ex, i’ve never seen anything on this subreddit about a partner being the cause which is why i’ve decided to tell my story. I hope this helps someone out there because I had years thinking that having pleasurable sex would never be a possibility for me and my only regret is not breaking up with me ex as soon as I realised we weren’t sexually compatible.
I just wanted to share my story to successful PIV sex, i’ve read a lot of these over the years and they’ve helped me to keep motivated in trying to overcome my vaginismus. It’s taken three sexual partners and 6 years but I can now finally have PIV sex and just feel pleasure instead of pain.So I became sexually active at 17 but me and my boyfriend at the time did mostly oral. He could not get even a finger in me and on the few occasions that we did attempt to have sex he couldn’t even get the tip of his penis in me. At the time, I attributed all of this to being a virgin and it honestly didn’t concern me.Then, at 18 I got into a relationship with another guy, this relationship lasted for almost 5 years. For a bit of a backstory, I was initially never interested in dating this guy but he was very much into me and I ended up being with him due to a lot of pressure from our friendship group. At the start of our relationship he would be able to put one finger in me and give me oral but it hurt, this was new to me and I couldn’t understand why. Not wanting to ruin his fun or whatever I gritted my teeth and tried to bare with the pain. The first time he put his penis into me it was agony but instead of waiting for me to relax he just shoved it in passed the “wall”. We had successful PIV about 5 times but it was never pleasurable and i’d always end up feeling used. As time went on, I began to say no and tell him to stop when the pain got too much, he could always insert the tip of his penis but once he hit the “wall” i’d make him take it out of me. We would do oral and he could finger me but it never felt right and I was never actually turned on. I stopped getting wet at all which made even fingering impossible without lube, my boyfriend was getting more and more frustrated at our lack of sex life. I was on the pill and he was convinced that it was messing up my hormones and stopping me from getting wet so I came off the pill. When I was off the pill, nothing changed as I still couldn’t get wet, my boyfriend would guilt me into blaming all of our problems that we had within the relationship on the fact that we couldn’t have sex. I would give him oral at least once a week but I honestly was never enthusiastic about it because at this point him touching me vagina for more than a minute caused me agony. I decided to break up with him about 4 months ago for a lot of different reasons but my lack of sexual attraction to him was a huge part of this.When I became single, I signed up to tinder and went on a few dates, no one impressed me until just over a month ago I started to date this guy and I felt an immediate sexual attraction to him, plus he was lovely to me. We started to fool around, at first I was so nervous but somehow fingering and oral were now incredibly pleasurable, he managed to finger me with two fingers and gave me my first orgasm. I did not tell him about my vaginismus, mostly out of fear of rejection. The first time we attempted sex he managed to get his tip in and then hit the “wall”, I was devastated but tried not to let it get to me. We had two more attempts and he was able to get his penis in further and further. Two days ago, we had successful PIV sex, it was amazing his penis went straight into me and I felt absolutely no pain. I think the fact I was really wet helped as well, now i’m with this new guy he can get me wet from just looking at me so I guess the problem with me not getting wet before wasn’t due to some hormone imbalance. Anyway, i’d had successful PIV before and was nervous that this was a fluke. So we had sex yesterday and let me tell you I never thought I would be moaning for a man to go deeper but there I was having the time of my life.I don’t know if i’m cured but I have never felt so happy in my own body after years of feeling like a failure. I think my vaginismus developed when I was with my ex, i’ve never seen anything on this subreddit about a partner being the cause which is why i’ve decided to tell my story. I hope this helps someone out there because I had years thinking that having pleasurable sex would never be a possibility for me and my only regret is not breaking up with me ex as soon as I realised we weren’t sexually compatible. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/37kM62r
Comments
Post a Comment