Having the courage to ask the right question and being able to tell if the answers are true

HLF here, good evening everyone. :-) Husband and I are in recovery, he is (currently still) LL than me due to hormonal imbalance.

For the HL, it can be so terrifying to ask certain questions, especially anything to do with attraction or emotions.

The atmosphere today was relaxed and sanguine, we had a lot of fun and were just happy to see each other again.

So I told him I'd be grateful if he could honestly tell me if there is an emotional reason behind the low frequency, like some old resentment, or if there is a lack of attraction and what it would be, because if I know I could work on it etc...

He kind of laughed and scoffed at the same time, as if both ideas were just silly.

I know what he's like when he is feeling awkward or not comfortable about a subject. This was different, it was a genuine laugh. The mere thought seemed really far fetched for him. He said the only problem is that sometimes he is just not feeling it because of his low T, and sometimes it is a question of just not being able to (I suppose a mix of low T and stress and just not having the physical strength from exhaustion, especially as he works hard and low T makes one feel drained like nothing else.).

So, it seems it really is just this, getting his T levels up again. He knows this and is working on it, now more than ever before. There was a case of serious illness in the family recently and it was a bit of a wake up call for him regarding healthy lifestyle etc... So he is taking care of his health now more than ever before. I don't know what to say, really happy.

We talked about sex and sexy things throughout the day so the subject itself is not taboo or awkward. That was nice.

Hope you are all ok, always happy to read your updates and I'm rooting for you. :-)

HLF here, good evening everyone. :-) Husband and I are in recovery, he is (currently still) LL than me due to hormonal imbalance.For the HL, it can be so terrifying to ask certain questions, especially anything to do with attraction or emotions.The atmosphere today was relaxed and sanguine, we had a lot of fun and were just happy to see each other again.So I told him I'd be grateful if he could honestly tell me if there is an emotional reason behind the low frequency, like some old resentment, or if there is a lack of attraction and what it would be, because if I know I could work on it etc...He kind of laughed and scoffed at the same time, as if both ideas were just silly.I know what he's like when he is feeling awkward or not comfortable about a subject. This was different, it was a genuine laugh. The mere thought seemed really far fetched for him. He said the only problem is that sometimes he is just not feeling it because of his low T, and sometimes it is a question of just not being able to (I suppose a mix of low T and stress and just not having the physical strength from exhaustion, especially as he works hard and low T makes one feel drained like nothing else.).So, it seems it really is just this, getting his T levels up again. He knows this and is working on it, now more than ever before. There was a case of serious illness in the family recently and it was a bit of a wake up call for him regarding healthy lifestyle etc... So he is taking care of his health now more than ever before. I don't know what to say, really happy.We talked about sex and sexy things throughout the day so the subject itself is not taboo or awkward. That was nice.Hope you are all ok, always happy to read your updates and I'm rooting for you. :-) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Q97PVm

Comments