Should I get plastic surgery?

So I've recently been diagnosed with gynecomastia (basically when you have big man tits from hormone imbalance) and my pediatrician said he could refer me to a plastic surgeon to get rid of them. I've asked some friends and family and basically they've collectively said "I don't know". I can't make up my mind and I could use some other people's points of view.

​

Also please don't upvote because I dont wanna be on hot and get called a karmawhore :<

So I've recently been diagnosed with gynecomastia (basically when you have big man tits from hormone imbalance) and my pediatrician said he could refer me to a plastic surgeon to get rid of them. I've asked some friends and family and basically they've collectively said "I don't know". I can't make up my mind and I could use some other people's points of view.​Also please don't upvote because I dont wanna be on hot and get called a karmawhore :< http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/ehlnmq/should_i_get_plastic_surgery/?utm_source=ifttt

Comments