Should I Make An Endocrinologist Appointment?

I've had PCOS for about 6 years now. I was diagnosed by my OB/GYN and have been given birth control and metformin to combat it. However, I'm still dealing with a majority of the common symptoms, the top ones being: extreme tiredness, acne, hair thinning, and weight gain.

Since Endocrinologists deal with hormones, and many of the issues with PCOS revolves around hormone imbalances, I figured scheduling and appointment couldn't hurt.

Is this a good thing to do? Am I on the right track?

I've had PCOS for about 6 years now. I was diagnosed by my OB/GYN and have been given birth control and metformin to combat it. However, I'm still dealing with a majority of the common symptoms, the top ones being: extreme tiredness, acne, hair thinning, and weight gain.Since Endocrinologists deal with hormones, and many of the issues with PCOS revolves around hormone imbalances, I figured scheduling and appointment couldn't hurt.Is this a good thing to do? Am I on the right track? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/39pTagk

Comments