They're not libertine values, they are biological realities. Believe it or not women have always been getting abortions, since the stone age when we first discovered that certain herbs could induce miscarriage. And prior to that we had infanticide. I personally believe that homosexuality is caused by an imbalance of hormones affecting the brain. That's not to say I agree with the homosexual lifestyle. But what are we going to do? Make abortion and having homosexual thoughts illegal? I thought as conservatives we wanted smaller government?
from /u/Atomwafflehaus on Why are Conservatives so bad at conserving?
They're not libertine values, they are biological realities. Believe it or not women have always been getting abortions, since the stone age when we first discovered that certain herbs could induce miscarriage. And prior to that we had infanticide. I personally believe that homosexuality is caused by an imbalance of hormones affecting the brain. That's not to say I agree with the homosexual lifestyle. But what are we going to do? Make abortion and having homosexual thoughts illegal? I thought as conservatives we wanted smaller government?from /u/Atomwafflehaus on Why are Conservatives so bad at conserving? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Qyndd7
Comments
Post a Comment