[acne] 2 years ago I decided to invest in my skin

Decided to make an appointment to my local dermatologist. Took 2 visit & 2 dermatologists to figure out what was going on with my skin.

Experienced adult acne due to hormone imbalance. Exfoliation, proper cleaning and hydration is what has given me my complexion. However, monthly facials is what is giving me that glow.

AM routine: I shower in the mornings to open up my pores. Once out the shower I splash cold water to close my pores.

- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner

- cerave moisturizing cream (thin layer)

- kiehls ultra facial cream

- shishiedo sun protection spray

PM routine:

- Hado Labo oil cleanser

- cerave hydrating cleanser

- cerave moisturizer cream

- rose hip oil

Love my minimal routine. Looking into incorporating Vitamin C and HA into my regime sometime soon.

Decided to make an appointment to my local dermatologist. Took 2 visit & 2 dermatologists to figure out what was going on with my skin.Experienced adult acne due to hormone imbalance. Exfoliation, proper cleaning and hydration is what has given me my complexion. However, monthly facials is what is giving me that glow.AM routine: I shower in the mornings to open up my pores. Once out the shower I splash cold water to close my pores.- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner- cerave moisturizing cream (thin layer)- kiehls ultra facial cream- shishiedo sun protection sprayPM routine:- Hado Labo oil cleanser- cerave hydrating cleanser- cerave moisturizer cream- rose hip oil​Love my minimal routine. Looking into incorporating Vitamin C and HA into my regime sometime soon. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2xtfmYr

Comments