Change of Mental state After SR

Note : I made a post before this I did not mention this specifically about my mental state

My mental state saw a great change for some reasons due to my past i.e some people saw my potential my relatives, neighbors and some other people who were close to me and feared my potential regarding my education . Because of this many of them attempted to demotivate me , drug me to take my fertility or cause hormonal imbalances, get me an alcohol or even stronger addiction,false accusations of anything you can imagine, trying to take my life and portraying it as an accident, tried to abuse me as a kid so that I am unable to study. All that when I was a child.

I was a very introvert person who did not like people I sat at home playing video games all day till the age of 17 I think this one addiction saved me and some luck saved me also I did not gave a fu*k about these people because I was ignorant of their intentions. After that life hit me I started preparing for an exam and failed due to some other reason till that I was of 19 (Yes two years of preparation)

After this mental problems rose not only about my exam but these stup*d people as well.

My brain sort of set itself in a loop where I could not stop thinking about all those incidents. Because I matured and came to a realization of their intentions . I realized this a lot of years after all these attempts failed because someone was always there to protect me my family members, good relatives. They would never let me eat anything from anyone or let me go.

I could not think about anything else and it was in a loop I could not forget I could not share.

However, when I started SR dopamine detox I saw a change it was as if all these thought disappeared. Although these thoughts in loop hit me back when I went to back to some of my old bad habits but I am better than before.

Note : I made a post before this I did not mention this specifically about my mental state​My mental state saw a great change for some reasons due to my past i.e some people saw my potential my relatives, neighbors and some other people who were close to me and feared my potential regarding my education . Because of this many of them attempted to demotivate me , drug me to take my fertility or cause hormonal imbalances, get me an alcohol or even stronger addiction,false accusations of anything you can imagine, trying to take my life and portraying it as an accident, tried to abuse me as a kid so that I am unable to study. All that when I was a child.​I was a very introvert person who did not like people I sat at home playing video games all day till the age of 17 I think this one addiction saved me and some luck saved me also I did not gave a fu*k about these people because I was ignorant of their intentions. After that life hit me I started preparing for an exam and failed due to some other reason till that I was of 19 (Yes two years of preparation)​After this mental problems rose not only about my exam but these stup*d people as well.My brain sort of set itself in a loop where I could not stop thinking about all those incidents. Because I matured and came to a realization of their intentions . I realized this a lot of years after all these attempts failed because someone was always there to protect me my family members, good relatives. They would never let me eat anything from anyone or let me go.​I could not think about anything else and it was in a loop I could not forget I could not share.​However, when I started SR dopamine detox I saw a change it was as if all these thought disappeared. Although these thoughts in loop hit me back when I went to back to some of my old bad habits but I am better than before. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2QWRR0y

Comments