Experiencing Brain Fog When I Touch My Private Region

Hi, I'm a 24yo Male. I've been experiencing a problem for quite sometime. I've noticed that I get brain fogs that last anywhere from hours to days whenever I'm bathing or peeing and my hand touches my pubic region (and sometimes not necessarily my pp. I get the same reaction even if I mistakenly touch my pubic hair ). This has been going on for months and it's becoming hard to cope with. Could it be a result of a chemical or hormonal imbalance? Because I don't seem to know to what might be causing this.

Hi, I'm a 24yo Male. I've been experiencing a problem for quite sometime. I've noticed that I get brain fogs that last anywhere from hours to days whenever I'm bathing or peeing and my hand touches my pubic region (and sometimes not necessarily my pp. I get the same reaction even if I mistakenly touch my pubic hair ). This has been going on for months and it's becoming hard to cope with. Could it be a result of a chemical or hormonal imbalance? Because I don't seem to know to what might be causing this. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2Jmk5h1

Comments