Missed dose caused cycle to start?

I've read so many posts by other trans mascs who had no issue besides some lethargy and the likes if they missed a dose. I try to keep on schedule but if I've missed a dose for some reason I try to just take it as scheduled next week.

I switched to subq in the last while, went from bi-weekly to weekly, and lowered my general dose as well.

I missed my shot a week before. I've suddenly started a full on period, not just spotting. I've never even had a normal cycle due to life long hormone imbalance and would MAYBE get one four months apart.

My period stopped happening at all really fast when I got on hrt. I'm so thrown and unprepared with this right now.

I don't recall ever reading or hearing your bits could get up and running quickly. I know hrt isn't some 100% to begin with in terms of being infertile but it's an anxiety my period always brought me, to boot.

Should I talk to my dr about re-upping? Could I be losing some t from doing subq improperly? I'm not entirely sure what to do. Even some reassurance on if it's just a fluke I'd appreciate a ton honestly.

I've read so many posts by other trans mascs who had no issue besides some lethargy and the likes if they missed a dose. I try to keep on schedule but if I've missed a dose for some reason I try to just take it as scheduled next week.I switched to subq in the last while, went from bi-weekly to weekly, and lowered my general dose as well.I missed my shot a week before. I've suddenly started a full on period, not just spotting. I've never even had a normal cycle due to life long hormone imbalance and would MAYBE get one four months apart.My period stopped happening at all really fast when I got on hrt. I'm so thrown and unprepared with this right now.I don't recall ever reading or hearing your bits could get up and running quickly. I know hrt isn't some 100% to begin with in terms of being infertile but it's an anxiety my period always brought me, to boot.Should I talk to my dr about re-upping? Could I be losing some t from doing subq improperly? I'm not entirely sure what to do. Even some reassurance on if it's just a fluke I'd appreciate a ton honestly. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3bEXjgJ

Comments