Why am I so much heavier than I appear?

I’m by no means thin, but I am not obese either; I a pretty standard average, if not a bit heavier (I definitely carry excess weight due to hormonal imbalances). My BMI is around 25.

I am also type 1 diabetic and eat a virtually zero carb diet (both only for last 2 years). Most of my diet is protein and fats, obviously with tons of fibre from vegetables.

This being said, I am heavier than what I should be based on diet (to the point that I have been prescribed medication by endocrinologist due to extra weight).

TLDR: I look heavier than I should be, and I weigh more than I look; I weigh a lot more than I should based on diet.

(Do not want to disclose measurements due to personal reasons)

I’m by no means thin, but I am not obese either; I a pretty standard average, if not a bit heavier (I definitely carry excess weight due to hormonal imbalances). My BMI is around 25.I am also type 1 diabetic and eat a virtually zero carb diet (both only for last 2 years). Most of my diet is protein and fats, obviously with tons of fibre from vegetables.This being said, I am heavier than what I should be based on diet (to the point that I have been prescribed medication by endocrinologist due to extra weight).TLDR: I look heavier than I should be, and I weigh more than I look; I weigh a lot more than I should based on diet.(Do not want to disclose measurements due to personal reasons) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2UtuMoh

Comments