"You would look so much better if you gained weight or muscle!" please shut up...

i know i look bad and masculine,you don't need to remind me.

but i don't want to gain weight ever again,all of it goes to my arms and stomach.i used to look like a ball walking around in two sticks.now it's just sticks at least.

and i hate how muscle looks, yes even yours, so fuck off with that too.

i have been fighting an hormone imbalance for years.if it was so easy to look good and feminine i would have done it already instead of hating myself so much and refusing to date because of my fucked up body.

i know i look bad and masculine,you don't need to remind me.but i don't want to gain weight ever again,all of it goes to my arms and stomach.i used to look like a ball walking around in two sticks.now it's just sticks at least.and i hate how muscle looks, yes even yours, so fuck off with that too.i have been fighting an hormone imbalance for years.if it was so easy to look good and feminine i would have done it already instead of hating myself so much and refusing to date because of my fucked up body. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2ZS5mE1

Comments