Having issues and confused plz help me

I just get my blood work and my testosterone is (300 ng/dl) and i am 15 years old male , and i am a bodybuilder and i track what i eat , i mean i eat healthy

I have experienced some symptoms:

-No sex drive and -Low libido -Not thinking at girls or sex at and its hard for me to get horny ( sorry ) -my strength and recovery in gym decreased - stressed all the time that i cant sleep only if i take magnesium supplement -depression and not motivated -no morning wood at all -my hormones are freaking imbalance

So is my testosterone low , i think i should have higher than this as 15 years teen , and should i take free testosterone test or other test to know the problem .

Plz replay and help me 🙌🏻

I just get my blood work and my testosterone is (300 ng/dl) and i am 15 years old male , and i am a bodybuilder and i track what i eat , i mean i eat healthyI have experienced some symptoms:-No sex drive and -Low libido -Not thinking at girls or sex at and its hard for me to get horny ( sorry ) -my strength and recovery in gym decreased - stressed all the time that i cant sleep only if i take magnesium supplement -depression and not motivated -no morning wood at all -my hormones are freaking imbalanceSo is my testosterone low , i think i should have higher than this as 15 years teen , and should i take free testosterone test or other test to know the problem .Plz replay and help me 🙌🏻 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2VyCYny

Comments