Minoxidil beginner tips?

Hi everyone,

After 14 months of consistent hair loss (due to hormonal imbalances) I decided to finally give Minoxidil a shot.

But now that I am in the midst of a terrible shedding phase which has a negative impact on my emotional state, I am curious if the initial shedding from Minoxidil definitely happens for everyone, and how long does it take before it becomes manageable - mostly psychologically?

What sort of risks are there for people who have preexisting scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis - ? Especially, in the beginning, what should one expect?

What other tips do you have for a beginner?

Hi everyone,After 14 months of consistent hair loss (due to hormonal imbalances) I decided to finally give Minoxidil a shot.But now that I am in the midst of a terrible shedding phase which has a negative impact on my emotional state, I am curious if the initial shedding from Minoxidil definitely happens for everyone, and how long does it take before it becomes manageable - mostly psychologically?What sort of risks are there for people who have preexisting scalp conditions, such as seborrheic dermatitis - ? Especially, in the beginning, what should one expect?What other tips do you have for a beginner? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/31qeUqF

Comments