CHS turned out to be a hormonal imbalance!

I've thought I had CHS for the last 2 months because I'm a heavy smoker and I was throwing up every morning uncontrollably, the only thing weird was that it started when I took some old birth control trying to skip my period.

After 3 hospital visits with no answers and stopping smoking for almost 2 weeks with absolutely no improvement in my vomiting I got a hormonal iud and boom! I stopped vomiting every morning and I haven't felt sick sense. My Dr and me both think it was hormones now

I hope this gives some hope to people who are trying to figure out what's wrong, but definitely try stopping smoking if you're showing symptoms 💚

I've thought I had CHS for the last 2 months because I'm a heavy smoker and I was throwing up every morning uncontrollably, the only thing weird was that it started when I took some old birth control trying to skip my period.After 3 hospital visits with no answers and stopping smoking for almost 2 weeks with absolutely no improvement in my vomiting I got a hormonal iud and boom! I stopped vomiting every morning and I haven't felt sick sense. My Dr and me both think it was hormones nowI hope this gives some hope to people who are trying to figure out what's wrong, but definitely try stopping smoking if you're showing symptoms 💚 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2QGi9DP

Comments