Eggtopia's divine feminine sub fixed my PCOS

I already posted this in the r/PCOS but the people there were too ignorant about the magic of Subliminals.

So I've been listening to Eggtopia's divine feminine sub in the hopes of it helping me to manage PCOS or even cure it, as it has hormone balancing affirmation.

After the first couple times of listening in the morning, I got my period all of a sudden after MONTHS of not having it. Also, I could see a drastic improvement in my overall body hair growth and especially facial hair has been such a burden for me as a woman.

It is such a relief to have found something like this as doctors always tell you that things like birth control are the only way. But I won't put my body through all of these side effects and also they only MASK the imbalance but won't HEAL it.

I'm so grateful for having discovered subliminals and that I'm open-minded enough to believe. For everyone out there who is struggling with hormonal imbalance: try it at least once with an open mind. There is nothing to lose.

I already posted this in the r/PCOS but the people there were too ignorant about the magic of Subliminals.So I've been listening to Eggtopia's divine feminine sub in the hopes of it helping me to manage PCOS or even cure it, as it has hormone balancing affirmation.After the first couple times of listening in the morning, I got my period all of a sudden after MONTHS of not having it. Also, I could see a drastic improvement in my overall body hair growth and especially facial hair has been such a burden for me as a woman.It is such a relief to have found something like this as doctors always tell you that things like birth control are the only way. But I won't put my body through all of these side effects and also they only MASK the imbalance but won't HEAL it.I'm so grateful for having discovered subliminals and that I'm open-minded enough to believe. For everyone out there who is struggling with hormonal imbalance: try it at least once with an open mind. There is nothing to lose. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/34NYqu0

Comments