Microdosing & Menopause?

I posted this elsewhere but haven't gotten any response so it was suggested I try here...

I am interested in hearing about any experiences of women who have microdosed for/through menopause. I personally have not started menopause but I'm interested in maybe microdosing throughout to mitigate the anxiety and mood swings the hormonal spikes & imbalances may cause. I had a horrible experience through puberty with depression and anxiety and I do NOT want a repeat once my body starts changing again.

OR, if anyone can suggest any resources for this specific topic. In my research I haven't really come across anything yet but would love push in the right direction.

I am new to microdosing in general. Only on my second month.

Any advice or information is appreciated.

Edit: this is in reference to microdosing psilocybin 🍄

I posted this elsewhere but haven't gotten any response so it was suggested I try here...I am interested in hearing about any experiences of women who have microdosed for/through menopause. I personally have not started menopause but I'm interested in maybe microdosing throughout to mitigate the anxiety and mood swings the hormonal spikes & imbalances may cause. I had a horrible experience through puberty with depression and anxiety and I do NOT want a repeat once my body starts changing again.OR, if anyone can suggest any resources for this specific topic. In my research I haven't really come across anything yet but would love push in the right direction.I am new to microdosing in general. Only on my second month.Any advice or information is appreciated.Edit: this is in reference to microdosing psilocybin 🍄 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3n1F1wy

Comments