Is it possible I have a fractured skull?

I am a 30 year old female. About 20 years ago I hit my head very hard on the school playground and had to sit up on chairs (no crouching or sitting on the floor) during school hours for about a month while i healed . Around the time my gravel marks healed, i got acne and immediately started puberty earlier than everyone else.

Ever since then I have had trouble brushing my hair as its horribly painful down the centre near the back when i touch my head.

I have a thick line from my gravel dent in my forehead from the top, down over my eyebrow and then up across my head to meet above my other brow. Its painful to touch. I have started getting big dents in my head sporadically since early 20s. Customers at work used to ask me what it was.

I never had any scans as a kid and my dr literally said my problem is my mental health not my skull.

I also lactate and have hormone imbalance which I assumed was because of it.

I am a 30 year old female. About 20 years ago I hit my head very hard on the school playground and had to sit up on chairs (no crouching or sitting on the floor) during school hours for about a month while i healed . Around the time my gravel marks healed, i got acne and immediately started puberty earlier than everyone else.Ever since then I have had trouble brushing my hair as its horribly painful down the centre near the back when i touch my head.I have a thick line from my gravel dent in my forehead from the top, down over my eyebrow and then up across my head to meet above my other brow. Its painful to touch. I have started getting big dents in my head sporadically since early 20s. Customers at work used to ask me what it was.I never had any scans as a kid and my dr literally said my problem is my mental health not my skull.I also lactate and have hormone imbalance which I assumed was because of it. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3jHqG5s

Comments