Yeast infection link to plan b/IUD hormonal imbalance?

Hey girls! I was wondering if people know if there's a link between hormonal imbalances that could be caused by plan b/their IUD and recurring yeast infections? Has this happened to anyone?

I got my first ever yeast infection a few weeks after I took my first plan b back in January 2020. I was very stupid back then and took probably like 4-5 plan b pills between the months of August 2019 - January (please don't judge me on this I regret it and know I was very dumb to do so :( ) and I'm sure my body is still recovering from the hormonal balance right? or should it already be regulated by now?

I then got an IUD inserted in late February and ever since then I've had one every month. I removed my IUD about three weeks ago in September and I STILL am dealing with one so I was wondering if it's a hormonal imbalance?

My doctor already tested me for BV and yeast infection - tested negative for BV but positive for candida.

Also, I'd like to note that my periods have been very irregular since September 2019 (i used to have a very consistent 28-35 day cycle, but every since september it's been haywire (sometimes 55 day cycles, 45, 30, etc.)

Thanks girls I appreciate any advice <3

PS: I want to note I'm going to call my doctor regardless just to see if there's further treatment I can do, but I was wondering if any of you girls had some advice on how you treated it forever

Hey girls! I was wondering if people know if there's a link between hormonal imbalances that could be caused by plan b/their IUD and recurring yeast infections? Has this happened to anyone?I got my first ever yeast infection a few weeks after I took my first plan b back in January 2020. I was very stupid back then and took probably like 4-5 plan b pills between the months of August 2019 - January (please don't judge me on this I regret it and know I was very dumb to do so :( ) and I'm sure my body is still recovering from the hormonal balance right? or should it already be regulated by now?I then got an IUD inserted in late February and ever since then I've had one every month. I removed my IUD about three weeks ago in September and I STILL am dealing with one so I was wondering if it's a hormonal imbalance?My doctor already tested me for BV and yeast infection - tested negative for BV but positive for candida.Also, I'd like to note that my periods have been very irregular since September 2019 (i used to have a very consistent 28-35 day cycle, but every since september it's been haywire (sometimes 55 day cycles, 45, 30, etc.)Thanks girls I appreciate any advice <3PS: I want to note I'm going to call my doctor regardless just to see if there's further treatment I can do, but I was wondering if any of you girls had some advice on how you treated it forever http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthyhooha/comments/jkk23u/yeast_infection_link_to_plan_biud_hormonal/?utm_source=ifttt

Comments