Sorry out of ideas

Sorry for asking if it’s been asked before. I’m struggling with the following : -Chronic fatigue -Constant bloating and gas -Depression -Hair loss
-Iron over load in liver

I’m on synthroid- my levels are ok ( I have no thyroid gland) I have a blood disorder- I get regular blood transfusions (no cure) I’m on HRT for hormone imbalance (pituitary issue)

Did sibo test- was neg- I don’t buy that. GI doc was useless. So guess I’m looking to find a way manage symptoms

I’m working on my diet and trying to get back into exercise of some form.

Thanks πŸ™πŸ»

Sorry for asking if it’s been asked before. I’m struggling with the following : -Chronic fatigue -Constant bloating and gas -Depression -Hair loss-Iron over load in liverI’m on synthroid- my levels are ok ( I have no thyroid gland) I have a blood disorder- I get regular blood transfusions (no cure) I’m on HRT for hormone imbalance (pituitary issue)Did sibo test- was neg- I don’t buy that. GI doc was useless. So guess I’m looking to find a way manage symptomsI’m working on my diet and trying to get back into exercise of some form.Thanks πŸ™πŸ» https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3fNf2pd

Comments