Thoughts on "the end is the beginning is the end"

I feel like there was some kink shaming that went on in this episode.

Also kepner tells the husband at the end to "just have sex"... many men experience hormone imbalances, depression etc. that lower their sex drive.

Im disappointed in this episode for perpetuating the idea that a man needs to use his penis to be worthy and that an older women should be ashamed for wanting to bedazzle her privates or get a pole. I know Bailey had an explanation for her behavior in regards to her honey moon going wrong, but i did feel like other doctors were treating the whole situation like it was a joke.

Anyway just my two cents! Not sure if anyone else agrees but I just wanted to throw this out there.

I feel like there was some kink shaming that went on in this episode.Also kepner tells the husband at the end to "just have sex"... many men experience hormone imbalances, depression etc. that lower their sex drive.Im disappointed in this episode for perpetuating the idea that a man needs to use his penis to be worthy and that an older women should be ashamed for wanting to bedazzle her privates or get a pole. I know Bailey had an explanation for her behavior in regards to her honey moon going wrong, but i did feel like other doctors were treating the whole situation like it was a joke.Anyway just my two cents! Not sure if anyone else agrees but I just wanted to throw this out there. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3oe4Nh0

Comments