Do you guys think something is wrong or is this all in my head?

Please bare with me I need all advice

I’m 23f 115 pounds. I was on the depo shot for 8 years stopped taking it 2 months ago. I bled for 6 weeks very lightly and stopped a month ago haven’t bled since.

I take Xanax as needed and zofran for stomach issues.

These last few days I’ve had this sour lump in the back of my throat that will not go away, stomach aches left and right, and every single thing I eat makes me so so nauseous.

Over the last 6 months I’ve had so much testing done. H pylori, thyroid, regular blood panels, STD checks, sugar levels, everything comes back regular. The only thing that was off slightly was my calcium level, it showed a little high because I was taking so much Pepcid due to heartburn.

The zofran makes me constipated so I never have a “ normal” bowel movement. But these last few days I’ve gone much more then I usually would. I’d usually pass bowel movement around once or twice a week, ( I’ve dealt with that for a year from zofran) but these last few days I’ve gone or felt the need to go a lot.

I’m hydrated, I’m not eating as much as I should be because these last few days every single thing I eat makes me want to throw up. Yesterday I had one slice of pizza & a bag of chips. Nauseous all day. Today I had a egg on one piece of toast, and a few sips of yogurt drink- nauseous.

Is this a hormone imbalance? Can that cause these issues? Lastnight I was burning up in bed but no fever- this morning I woke up feeling so muggy and hot and gross but no fever. Idk what to do and I think my doctor thinks I’m crazy to keep getting checked for stuff so often

Please bare with me I need all adviceI’m 23f 115 pounds. I was on the depo shot for 8 years stopped taking it 2 months ago. I bled for 6 weeks very lightly and stopped a month ago haven’t bled since.I take Xanax as needed and zofran for stomach issues.These last few days I’ve had this sour lump in the back of my throat that will not go away, stomach aches left and right, and every single thing I eat makes me so so nauseous.Over the last 6 months I’ve had so much testing done. H pylori, thyroid, regular blood panels, STD checks, sugar levels, everything comes back regular. The only thing that was off slightly was my calcium level, it showed a little high because I was taking so much Pepcid due to heartburn.The zofran makes me constipated so I never have a “ normal” bowel movement. But these last few days I’ve gone much more then I usually would. I’d usually pass bowel movement around once or twice a week, ( I’ve dealt with that for a year from zofran) but these last few days I’ve gone or felt the need to go a lot.I’m hydrated, I’m not eating as much as I should be because these last few days every single thing I eat makes me want to throw up. Yesterday I had one slice of pizza & a bag of chips. Nauseous all day. Today I had a egg on one piece of toast, and a few sips of yogurt drink- nauseous.Is this a hormone imbalance? Can that cause these issues? Lastnight I was burning up in bed but no fever- this morning I woke up feeling so muggy and hot and gross but no fever. Idk what to do and I think my doctor thinks I’m crazy to keep getting checked for stuff so often https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3htYt2E

Comments