PMDD after abortion?

So i have briefly read up that PMDD is closely linked to past trauma.

My PMS has always been bad since i was in school (breaking friendships/school work stress) but ever since I got out of an abusive relationship and had an abortion (around the same time) it has been much worse, in hell week(s) have been really really bad (suicidal, hating my bf for the smallest resons etc)

I'm wondering if i have always had PMDD through some hormone imbalance or if this is linked to my trauma.

I am not diagnosed but i relate SO HEAVILY to the posts on this sub and hell week etc that i must have it.

Currently seeing a therapist and we are going through my traumas slowly, which is helping in regards to my boyfriend (i used to see him as an abusive person like my ex whenever i was sad even though he did nothing wrong) but hell week still happens and i end up hating myself and unable to do anything other than think bad things.

I also might have endometriosis (waiting on surgery to be diagnosed but COVID happened so i won't be having it any time soon) so i dunno if that could affect it too??

Basically I'm feeling like my mental health and physical health is so complicated that i don't know what is what. And if anyone else has similar experiences with endo, mental health, abuse, abortion, i would love to hear your thoughts.

I just wanna be fixed and normal :(

So i have briefly read up that PMDD is closely linked to past trauma.My PMS has always been bad since i was in school (breaking friendships/school work stress) but ever since I got out of an abusive relationship and had an abortion (around the same time) it has been much worse, in hell week(s) have been really really bad (suicidal, hating my bf for the smallest resons etc)I'm wondering if i have always had PMDD through some hormone imbalance or if this is linked to my trauma.I am not diagnosed but i relate SO HEAVILY to the posts on this sub and hell week etc that i must have it.Currently seeing a therapist and we are going through my traumas slowly, which is helping in regards to my boyfriend (i used to see him as an abusive person like my ex whenever i was sad even though he did nothing wrong) but hell week still happens and i end up hating myself and unable to do anything other than think bad things.I also might have endometriosis (waiting on surgery to be diagnosed but COVID happened so i won't be having it any time soon) so i dunno if that could affect it too??Basically I'm feeling like my mental health and physical health is so complicated that i don't know what is what. And if anyone else has similar experiences with endo, mental health, abuse, abortion, i would love to hear your thoughts.I just wanna be fixed and normal :( https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3oxFhCU

Comments