Are food intolerances/allergies linked to pcos?

I wss diagnosed with mild pcos when I was 18. Around the time I also developed a mils intolerance to dairy and gluten. Took birth control for a while, I seemed to no longer be intoleranant, even after stopping.

Three years back, pcos started playing more of an active role (more hormone imbalances, miscarriage, tried pill but didn't work, went on metformin and folic acid, etc). Also started having same more health issues until last November I got diagnosed with a soy allergy and lactose intolerance.

Doctor also noticed high platelets and signs of inflammation in blood, and they seem to go bacj to ages 17/18. No idea where it's coming from after countless tests.

Could these be related to pcos? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I wss diagnosed with mild pcos when I was 18. Around the time I also developed a mils intolerance to dairy and gluten. Took birth control for a while, I seemed to no longer be intoleranant, even after stopping.Three years back, pcos started playing more of an active role (more hormone imbalances, miscarriage, tried pill but didn't work, went on metformin and folic acid, etc). Also started having same more health issues until last November I got diagnosed with a soy allergy and lactose intolerance.Doctor also noticed high platelets and signs of inflammation in blood, and they seem to go bacj to ages 17/18. No idea where it's coming from after countless tests.Could these be related to pcos? Has anyone experienced anything similar? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2QOfknr

Comments