I need some advice on hormone disturbance - totally lost

I'm a Brit living in Egypt - things are very different here and we have language barriers etc. I want to understand my diagnosis and maybe one of you lovely ladies has had something similar and can advise or least comfort me.

In short, the doctor says I have a hormone disturbance. Basically a lot of bleeding out the big V.

Possibly triggerd by a traumatic event 10 months ago (I nearly lost my son in an accident, but he's fine).

Or its an age thing (I'm 39)

Or, apparently it's more common in women with less than 3 children.

In August they discovered a cyst in my right ovary, 1cm which is now 3,6 cm. Seems to be linked to the hormonal imbalance.

These are the drugs he's given me:

Primolut-Nor (hormones) 3 -6 months

Daflon 500mg (for blood loss)

Anyone know what I'm talking about??

I'm a Brit living in Egypt - things are very different here and we have language barriers etc. I want to understand my diagnosis and maybe one of you lovely ladies has had something similar and can advise or least comfort me.In short, the doctor says I have a hormone disturbance. Basically a lot of bleeding out the big V.Possibly triggerd by a traumatic event 10 months ago (I nearly lost my son in an accident, but he's fine).Or its an age thing (I'm 39)Or, apparently it's more common in women with less than 3 children.In August they discovered a cyst in my right ovary, 1cm which is now 3,6 cm. Seems to be linked to the hormonal imbalance.These are the drugs he's given me:Primolut-Nor (hormones) 3 -6 monthsDaflon 500mg (for blood loss)Anyone know what I'm talking about?? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/31E7xuJ

Comments