adrenal “episode”?

anyone have one of these episodes?

fast palpitations/irregular heartbeat, shaky/muscles twitching, fast breathing, headache, completely weak/ unable to move or stand up without shaking and falling down. not able to focus, dizzy/ light headed.

Does this have to do with adrenals?

I also have a thyroid nodule and hormone imbalances, as well as anxiety.

These episodes happen out of the blue. Sometimes after stress, but sometimes no warning whatsoever.

They last a few hours. Then I need days to recover, till I feel normal again.

anyone have one of these episodes?fast palpitations/irregular heartbeat, shaky/muscles twitching, fast breathing, headache, completely weak/ unable to move or stand up without shaking and falling down. not able to focus, dizzy/ light headed.Does this have to do with adrenals?I also have a thyroid nodule and hormone imbalances, as well as anxiety.These episodes happen out of the blue. Sometimes after stress, but sometimes no warning whatsoever.They last a few hours. Then I need days to recover, till I feel normal again. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3u7w4F4

Comments