Polycystic ovaries on scan, irregular periods, lab work shows no hormonal imbalance

Hello πŸ‘‹

Bit confused really, this is all new to me. I had a pelvic scan for irregular bleeding; it’s almost constant, even using a tampon can trigger/prolong bleeding.

My ovaries were polycystic on the scan, so I had some lab work, according to the Dr it’s all come back OK. In terms of other symptoms, I just get abdominal pain, breakout easily and my moods can be inconsistent.

I thought irregular periods and scan could diagnose it, but now I’m even more confused. That Dr is off now so I can’t really ask

Thanks so much

Hello πŸ‘‹Bit confused really, this is all new to me. I had a pelvic scan for irregular bleeding; it’s almost constant, even using a tampon can trigger/prolong bleeding.My ovaries were polycystic on the scan, so I had some lab work, according to the Dr it’s all come back OK. In terms of other symptoms, I just get abdominal pain, breakout easily and my moods can be inconsistent.I thought irregular periods and scan could diagnose it, but now I’m even more confused. That Dr is off now so I can’t really askThanks so much https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3nAPlMP

Comments