Day on/day off finasteride can cause worse side effects than using it every day?

This is just a thought that came to me. Could it be more probable getting side effects when starting finasteride than when you're on it for some time?

I felt this and already saw some people with the same experience. I got sides for the first month and then they got away, it could be a nocebo effect but I already heard that it could also be your body adjusting hormonally.

So my point is, could being on and off finasteride cause a hormonal imbalance that could increase the risk of getting side effects?

This is just a thought that came to me. Could it be more probable getting side effects when starting finasteride than when you're on it for some time?I felt this and already saw some people with the same experience. I got sides for the first month and then they got away, it could be a nocebo effect but I already heard that it could also be your body adjusting hormonally.So my point is, could being on and off finasteride cause a hormonal imbalance that could increase the risk of getting side effects? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3uDx17o

Comments