Anyone ever experience a cognitive decline after taking 1P?

On the 14 of April I ingested an untested blotter of 100 ug from a known online supplier to recalibrate my perception of reality after I hit a creative low. The last time I took 1P - LSD in a macro dose was January, 2020.

The trip itself did not go well as I felt a dull feeling in the right side of my head and lost my ability to express what was happening to me. I decided to leave the house together with my partner to distact myself from this experience, however felt more and more that I was not able to generate sentences in my mind or in my thoughts. In the end, this feeling became my life the next 2.5 months.

I have problems with formulating proper sentences, constant spelling problems, loss of memory, no more creativity, ability to generate thoughts that have any meaning and not able to multi task and it is affecting my daily life.

At work (Online customer service) I mostly survive by copy and pasting the work I did before. While at first typing the answer was effortless.

I am already looking for professional help, and already took an MRI and the result of the MRI did not show any physical issues with the brain.

The loss of language and creativity is the main concern I have and many other symptoms is suspect are the result of anxiety caused by this main concern.

Did anyone experience this as well? If yes how long did it last for you?

Did you notice this perhaps in a friend, did they recover?

Could this perhaps be a chemical imbalance or an issues with the 5htp2a receptor?

My next steps are.

  • Blood tests to check my thyroid and hormone levels
  • Speaking with a psychologist.

Please ask any questions for clarification and thank you in advance for reading and replying!

On the 14 of April I ingested an untested blotter of 100 ug from a known online supplier to recalibrate my perception of reality after I hit a creative low. The last time I took 1P - LSD in a macro dose was January, 2020.The trip itself did not go well as I felt a dull feeling in the right side of my head and lost my ability to express what was happening to me. I decided to leave the house together with my partner to distact myself from this experience, however felt more and more that I was not able to generate sentences in my mind or in my thoughts. In the end, this feeling became my life the next 2.5 months.I have problems with formulating proper sentences, constant spelling problems, loss of memory, no more creativity, ability to generate thoughts that have any meaning and not able to multi task and it is affecting my daily life.At work (Online customer service) I mostly survive by copy and pasting the work I did before. While at first typing the answer was effortless.I am already looking for professional help, and already took an MRI and the result of the MRI did not show any physical issues with the brain.The loss of language and creativity is the main concern I have and many other symptoms is suspect are the result of anxiety caused by this main concern.Did anyone experience this as well? If yes how long did it last for you?Did you notice this perhaps in a friend, did they recover?Could this perhaps be a chemical imbalance or an issues with the 5htp2a receptor?My next steps are.Blood tests to check my thyroid and hormone levelsSpeaking with a psychologist.Please ask any questions for clarification and thank you in advance for reading and replying! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2TopqNr

Comments