Did I get pregnant on my first time?!

Please help. I know the obvious way to know if I’m truly pregnant is to go get a test, but I can’t bring myself to do it. Ever since I started my period, they’ve been heavy, painful and sometimes irregular. The most i’d gone without one was 2 months. It’s been 5 months now and during that time, I had my first time. It was so quick, we used protection and he pulled out. That was 3 months ago. I haven’t really had pregnancy symptoms like throwing up, but I have spotted, and my nipples have been really sensitive lately (which isn’t common for me). I’ve bloated alot but yet again I’ve always had digestive issues and have bloated pretty bad before in the past. We haven’t done anything since then but I’m still afraid I could’ve gotten pregnant somehow?? Could be a hormonal imbalance?? PCOS?? Please help :/

Please help. I know the obvious way to know if I’m truly pregnant is to go get a test, but I can’t bring myself to do it. Ever since I started my period, they’ve been heavy, painful and sometimes irregular. The most i’d gone without one was 2 months. It’s been 5 months now and during that time, I had my first time. It was so quick, we used protection and he pulled out. That was 3 months ago. I haven’t really had pregnancy symptoms like throwing up, but I have spotted, and my nipples have been really sensitive lately (which isn’t common for me). I’ve bloated alot but yet again I’ve always had digestive issues and have bloated pretty bad before in the past. We haven’t done anything since then but I’m still afraid I could’ve gotten pregnant somehow?? Could be a hormonal imbalance?? PCOS?? Please help :/ https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3BSaMiR

Comments