How to stop my face from becoming so oily?

I have really oily skin and it's super gross but I'm not sure how to tackle this.

If I'm being honest, I don't moisturise or exfoliate much as I don't have the time to. (I've recently had a baby and so any free time I have I'm either sleeping or doing household chores).

Is there a beauty treatment that can help rather than me having to exfoliate/putting creams on every night?

It is worse in the summer which I imagine is due to the heat but I also have a slight hormone imbalance which probably doesn't help.

I have really oily skin and it's super gross but I'm not sure how to tackle this.If I'm being honest, I don't moisturise or exfoliate much as I don't have the time to. (I've recently had a baby and so any free time I have I'm either sleeping or doing household chores).Is there a beauty treatment that can help rather than me having to exfoliate/putting creams on every night?It is worse in the summer which I imagine is due to the heat but I also have a slight hormone imbalance which probably doesn't help. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3zOk0uG

Comments