I am planning to go to the doctor next week, but I also wanted to have an opinion beforehand so I am able to understand it a bit better and do a better consultation with the gynecologist.
Hello, this is my first time posting here and English is not my first language, so I am sorry for any mistakes I might do. I am 25 years old, no smoking, not a heavy drinker at all, healthy following my latest general checkup that I did (non for medical reasons, but because of University requirements), except for some symptoms of bladder inflammation, but not levels out of the normal range but on the high level among the normal levels (I am sorry I cannot provide more precise information, but I am living in another country where English is not the main language, and the Doctor struggled a bit explaining me the information).
Since I got my period when I was 12 I have had very irregular periods (on the contrary of my mother and older sister), for the first year I could have my period even every 6 months and such, but after that it was always with around 2 months delay, they were also very painful almost every day of the period. So I went to the gynecologist, and they just said that I had a hormonal imbalance, not polycystic ovaries or endiometrosis, so they prescribed me birthcontrol pills. I took pills for around a year and a half and leave them because I gain a lot of weight and acne, and apparently, my period regulated on its own for a while, after it got irregular again and I started again with morning nausea, feeling sick and without energy, similar to the symptoms of mononucleosis even, so after going to the doctor, the gynecologist run some tests and said again hormonal imbalance and prescribed birthcontrol pills again.
After two years taking them I had quite regular periods for around 2 years, and then in 2019, when I become sexually active, I had some irregular periods where I could feel I didn't ovulate, I didn't have any symptoms of being ovulating and the discharge was just brownish. Later around January of 2020 happened the same, but it lasted around 4 months, where 1 month I would have total normal period, and 1 month I had the weird non-period with brown discharge. I asked a gynecologist family friend and she told me that it is not abnormal, and it just means that was not ovulating.
After that, I have been completely normal for 1 year, my period only hurts on the first day, and it was completely regular, only like 1 or 2 day of delay if any, but from April this year, it has been the same again, one-month normal period, the next month "non-ovulating period" with brown discharge and no pain at all on the first day or such.
I am a bit preoccupied because I read about premature menopause (yes, I know Google it is not that good for self-diagnosis and that is why I am asking here and I will go to the Doctor next month too).
I would like to have an opinion on what could it be, if I could have developed polycystic ovaries or something else.
As the last thing I will write down a couple of things that I feel might be important or related.
-For over a year I couldn't properly cook meals and ate mostly delivery food, which had made my status not that good and lose a lot of weight (up 45 kilos and I am 164cm), now I am in 49 kilos again.
-In the months that I ovulate, a couple of weeks before my period comes if I do some type of sexual activity, or have intimacy with my partner, after finishing it hurts, I have contractions like the ones you feel the first day of periods, and I don't know if this is common or not.
-I have only one partner, a long-term relationship and I have gotten tested a month ago for sexually transmitted diseases and I am completely clean.
Thank you very much! If I can get a little help I would appreciate it a lot!
I am planning to go to the doctor next week, but I also wanted to have an opinion beforehand so I am able to understand it a bit better and do a better consultation with the gynecologist.Hello, this is my first time posting here and English is not my first language, so I am sorry for any mistakes I might do. I am 25 years old, no smoking, not a heavy drinker at all, healthy following my latest general checkup that I did (non for medical reasons, but because of University requirements), except for some symptoms of bladder inflammation, but not levels out of the normal range but on the high level among the normal levels (I am sorry I cannot provide more precise information, but I am living in another country where English is not the main language, and the Doctor struggled a bit explaining me the information).Since I got my period when I was 12 I have had very irregular periods (on the contrary of my mother and older sister), for the first year I could have my period even every 6 months and such, but after that it was always with around 2 months delay, they were also very painful almost every day of the period. So I went to the gynecologist, and they just said that I had a hormonal imbalance, not polycystic ovaries or endiometrosis, so they prescribed me birthcontrol pills. I took pills for around a year and a half and leave them because I gain a lot of weight and acne, and apparently, my period regulated on its own for a while, after it got irregular again and I started again with morning nausea, feeling sick and without energy, similar to the symptoms of mononucleosis even, so after going to the doctor, the gynecologist run some tests and said again hormonal imbalance and prescribed birthcontrol pills again.After two years taking them I had quite regular periods for around 2 years, and then in 2019, when I become sexually active, I had some irregular periods where I could feel I didn't ovulate, I didn't have any symptoms of being ovulating and the discharge was just brownish. Later around January of 2020 happened the same, but it lasted around 4 months, where 1 month I would have total normal period, and 1 month I had the weird non-period with brown discharge. I asked a gynecologist family friend and she told me that it is not abnormal, and it just means that was not ovulating.After that, I have been completely normal for 1 year, my period only hurts on the first day, and it was completely regular, only like 1 or 2 day of delay if any, but from April this year, it has been the same again, one-month normal period, the next month "non-ovulating period" with brown discharge and no pain at all on the first day or such.I am a bit preoccupied because I read about premature menopause (yes, I know Google it is not that good for self-diagnosis and that is why I am asking here and I will go to the Doctor next month too).I would like to have an opinion on what could it be, if I could have developed polycystic ovaries or something else.As the last thing I will write down a couple of things that I feel might be important or related.-For over a year I couldn't properly cook meals and ate mostly delivery food, which had made my status not that good and lose a lot of weight (up 45 kilos and I am 164cm), now I am in 49 kilos again.-In the months that I ovulate, a couple of weeks before my period comes if I do some type of sexual activity, or have intimacy with my partner, after finishing it hurts, I have contractions like the ones you feel the first day of periods, and I don't know if this is common or not.-I have only one partner, a long-term relationship and I have gotten tested a month ago for sexually transmitted diseases and I am completely clean.Thank you very much! If I can get a little help I would appreciate it a lot! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3ye35kS
Comments
Post a Comment