I will try to keep this relatively short!
I was diagnosed with pcos around 15/16 and I’m now 33. I never totally fit the description of the typical woman with pcos. Really other than visible cysts on ultrasound, abnormal periods and hormonal imbalances I do not have many other symptoms š (very lucky!! And my heart goes out to those who have it so much worse) Last summer/fall I started to feel really sick. Constant stomach issues and I could barely eat. I was pale, weak and so exhausted I couldn’t get off the couch. This was very unusual for me as I am somewhat active. My dr. diagnosed me with an endometrioma and scheduled me for surgery ASAP. It wasn’t soon enough because he saw during surgery it had alread ruptured. Things have been pretty normal since, I slowly got my energy back and my stomach issues mostly resolved. Over the last few weeks though my energy has just tanked and my periods are starting to get very painful again. I do not have diarrhea but I am SO gassy! My appetite is pretty normal too. I just finished my period but I still have some sharp abdominal pains.
Does anyone have any experience with endometrioma and pcos? I am wondering if I am just experiencing symptoms of my pcos or if there is more going on. One thing that never made much sense to me is I was never diagnosed with endometriosis on the endometrioma cyst.
Idk if anyone has any experience or if I’m just rambling but I’ve started to get nervous that I might be getting one again and I’m feeling pretty anxious!!
I will try to keep this relatively short!I was diagnosed with pcos around 15/16 and I’m now 33. I never totally fit the description of the typical woman with pcos. Really other than visible cysts on ultrasound, abnormal periods and hormonal imbalances I do not have many other symptoms š (very lucky!! And my heart goes out to those who have it so much worse) Last summer/fall I started to feel really sick. Constant stomach issues and I could barely eat. I was pale, weak and so exhausted I couldn’t get off the couch. This was very unusual for me as I am somewhat active. My dr. diagnosed me with an endometrioma and scheduled me for surgery ASAP. It wasn’t soon enough because he saw during surgery it had alread ruptured. Things have been pretty normal since, I slowly got my energy back and my stomach issues mostly resolved. Over the last few weeks though my energy has just tanked and my periods are starting to get very painful again. I do not have diarrhea but I am SO gassy! My appetite is pretty normal too. I just finished my period but I still have some sharp abdominal pains.Does anyone have any experience with endometrioma and pcos? I am wondering if I am just experiencing symptoms of my pcos or if there is more going on. One thing that never made much sense to me is I was never diagnosed with endometriosis on the endometrioma cyst.Idk if anyone has any experience or if I’m just rambling but I’ve started to get nervous that I might be getting one again and I’m feeling pretty anxious!! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3vVnjj8
Comments
Post a Comment