Diagnosed PCOS. Prescribed Teva-Cyproterone\Ethinyl Estradiol 2\0.035.mg. I have been on it consistently for 3-4 months now and I am getting crusty rash-like acne or breakouts on my chin, all around my mouth, and on my cheeks around my nose. During the week I do not take the pill, my skin clears up completely.
If I wash even lightly with warm water and a cloth, the crusty-ish scabs come off and they seep clear liquid. Doesn`t seem like `real` acne as the pores don`t necessarily look clogged or anything.
Should I stop taking this and talk to my doctor about another option on Monday? It`s so uncomfortable I can`t take it anymore.
Has anyone else experienced this? What are some other options for controlling PCOS and hormonal imbalances?
Diagnosed PCOS. Prescribed Teva-Cyproterone\Ethinyl Estradiol 2\0.035.mg. I have been on it consistently for 3-4 months now and I am getting crusty rash-like acne or breakouts on my chin, all around my mouth, and on my cheeks around my nose. During the week I do not take the pill, my skin clears up completely.If I wash even lightly with warm water and a cloth, the crusty-ish scabs come off and they seep clear liquid. Doesn`t seem like `real` acne as the pores don`t necessarily look clogged or anything.Should I stop taking this and talk to my doctor about another option on Monday? It`s so uncomfortable I can`t take it anymore.Has anyone else experienced this? What are some other options for controlling PCOS and hormonal imbalances? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3EnmXoo
Comments
Post a Comment