Slouching

I am 5'2, 120lbs however 32DD chest. I cannot get a reduction: $$$, and current dr is not agreeing to it incase I need to breastfeed...typical sexism in medical practices

Developed early at age 10 and grew faster then normal due to genetic hormonal imbalances

fast development led to scar tissue being developed in trapezius muscles (they are rock solid and painful)

Also have unidentified angina and drs wont look past the "normal test results" I keep getting.

In sum:

trap pain + college student (at a computer a lot/heavy books/cannot afford rmt or chiro) + physical pain; limited workout ability + unidentified angina (chest pain) / exercise induced asthma = unintentional slouching - making trap pain worse / neck tension/ headaches

however since onset of angina I have been having chest tightness and pain, shortness of breath, and lightheadedness when I hold proper posture. I have even fainted from holding too long.

This could be from the chest muscles being accustomed to tightness and when stretched into proper length they fatigue quicker, and increase oxygen demands.

OR

my heart cannot maintain blood pressure with the posture, my monitor often gives me a heart rate/BP warning for it too.

TLDR: chest tightness/ pain when I have good posture affecting BP and HR. Slouching helps with chest issue, but makes back pain way worse - scar tissue from fast and over development of chest. (Drs have been unhelpful as all tests on heart come back normal, they will not do a reduction incase I have kids :/)

I am 5'2, 120lbs however 32DD chest. I cannot get a reduction: $$$, and current dr is not agreeing to it incase I need to breastfeed...typical sexism in medical practicesDeveloped early at age 10 and grew faster then normal due to genetic hormonal imbalancesfast development led to scar tissue being developed in trapezius muscles (they are rock solid and painful)Also have unidentified angina and drs wont look past the "normal test results" I keep getting.In sum:trap pain + college student (at a computer a lot/heavy books/cannot afford rmt or chiro) + physical pain; limited workout ability + unidentified angina (chest pain) / exercise induced asthma = unintentional slouching - making trap pain worse / neck tension/ headacheshowever since onset of angina I have been having chest tightness and pain, shortness of breath, and lightheadedness when I hold proper posture. I have even fainted from holding too long.This could be from the chest muscles being accustomed to tightness and when stretched into proper length they fatigue quicker, and increase oxygen demands.ORmy heart cannot maintain blood pressure with the posture, my monitor often gives me a heart rate/BP warning for it too.TLDR: chest tightness/ pain when I have good posture affecting BP and HR. Slouching helps with chest issue, but makes back pain way worse - scar tissue from fast and over development of chest. (Drs have been unhelpful as all tests on heart come back normal, they will not do a reduction incase I have kids :/) https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3mssjbH

Comments