Stye issues... Hormone problems?

Please, please help me.

Im a 29 year old, fit, healthy female and am dealing with recurring styes.
They first began in 2018, all of a sudden I had 4 in 2 weeks! The only thing that finally got rid of them was oral antibiotics (along with the usual hot compress etc).
I had the same issue reoccur over 2019 and 2020 and now it's happening again...
I'm so extremely cautious about cleansing my eyes and looking after the as best as I can.

My question is, can hormonal imbalances play a role in recurring styes?

If yes, how does this happen?

And more importantly how can I prevent them???

It's exhausting and my mental health completely plummets when they come over and over and over.

Please, please help me.Im a 29 year old, fit, healthy female and am dealing with recurring styes.They first began in 2018, all of a sudden I had 4 in 2 weeks! The only thing that finally got rid of them was oral antibiotics (along with the usual hot compress etc).I had the same issue reoccur over 2019 and 2020 and now it's happening again...I'm so extremely cautious about cleansing my eyes and looking after the as best as I can.My question is, can hormonal imbalances play a role in recurring styes?If yes, how does this happen?And more importantly how can I prevent them???It's exhausting and my mental health completely plummets when they come over and over and over. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3wewStP

Comments