Hi! I'm 26 F and have multiple fibroadenomas in my left breast (3- one that I got biopsied and 2 that appeared in the last few months). I got them checked out and asked my OBGYN if it could be linked to hormone imbalance or PCOS. She said no and that there is no way of knowing what causes them. I'm curious if anyone here has had experiences with reoccurring or multiple fibroadenomas and if they could be linked to hormones? I'm just looking for some answers or connections. Thanks!
Hi! I'm 26 F and have multiple fibroadenomas in my left breast (3- one that I got biopsied and 2 that appeared in the last few months). I got them checked out and asked my OBGYN if it could be linked to hormone imbalance or PCOS. She said no and that there is no way of knowing what causes them. I'm curious if anyone here has had experiences with reoccurring or multiple fibroadenomas and if they could be linked to hormones? I'm just looking for some answers or connections. Thanks! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3IJWeEJ
Comments
Post a Comment