F26 - why do i gain muscle ( apparently) faster than others

No hormonal imbalances, everything female related hormones is normal

I never went to the gym or lifted weights but i have been my whole life on the “ bigger “ side.

Back in school i was told names and a couple guys would even flex when they would pass by me.

I used to swim ( not professionally) and i always looked like i do go to the gym eventhough I don’t actually. I thought if i stopped it would go away but it didn’t, for years…

Recently i have been dealing with a musculoskeletal issue and i realized that some home exercises can help .

A day / day and a half later i can see muscle definition in my arms

I thought about generics predisposition but everyone else in my family seems “ normal “

I have female acquaintances who workout and regardless of muscle to fat ratio ,external appearance wise , any minor exercise can give me muscle definition.

Is there anything to reverse it , or specific stretches to just make the big areas look more feminine?

No hormonal imbalances, everything female related hormones is normalI never went to the gym or lifted weights but i have been my whole life on the “ bigger “ side.Back in school i was told names and a couple guys would even flex when they would pass by me.I used to swim ( not professionally) and i always looked like i do go to the gym eventhough I don’t actually. I thought if i stopped it would go away but it didn’t, for years…Recently i have been dealing with a musculoskeletal issue and i realized that some home exercises can help .A day / day and a half later i can see muscle definition in my armsI thought about generics predisposition but everyone else in my family seems “ normal “I have female acquaintances who workout and regardless of muscle to fat ratio ,external appearance wise , any minor exercise can give me muscle definition.Is there anything to reverse it , or specific stretches to just make the big areas look more feminine? https://ift.tt/Mhf8FyP6J https://ift.tt/4ReK9U5ms

Comments