Hey SCA, I’d love some advice regarding laser hair removal. I’ve been dealing with excessive hairgrowth pretty much my whole life (really think I got some kind of hormonal imbalance/disorder). I’ve already had about 11 salon treatments on my face, diode laser/IPL. I’d say the reduction is about 80%. I now want to do my entire body too :) I have two options now of doing it at a salon or at home. I’m really hesitating between the two.
A well reviewed, legit laser clinic near me has a deal of €300 ($340) per treatment for the ENTIRE body. Head to toe. They use an Alexandrite laser.
I also just found out about the Tria 4x , which seems to be the only at-home diode laser device in the market. Basically it is about 3x more powerful than the Philips Lumea Prestige because it’s not IPL. It costs €300 as well.
For the professional route I know I need at least 12 treatments which will be 3600€ (4k$). I actually can afford it but still I can’t help but “cheap out” when I can get all of those treatments for just the price of one Tria 4x if I do it at home, albeit taking more time and effort. I also won’t be able to do areas that I can’t reach like my back lol. But I will be €3300 richer and using a laser type that I know works for my skin. I’m also afraid that, the hair will just grow back if something is up with my hormones, making me waste my money. Maybe I’m being too risk averse but this is basically the thing that is keeping me from going the professional route. I saw my jawline area suddenly grow super thick hair that I never had before when I started birth control 🙃
Which would you choose? Do you have any advice for me?? I’d appreciate it! I’m 18yo if it matters.
Hey SCA, I’d love some advice regarding laser hair removal. I’ve been dealing with excessive hairgrowth pretty much my whole life (really think I got some kind of hormonal imbalance/disorder). I’ve already had about 11 salon treatments on my face, diode laser/IPL. I’d say the reduction is about 80%. I now want to do my entire body too :) I have two options now of doing it at a salon or at home. I’m really hesitating between the two.A well reviewed, legit laser clinic near me has a deal of €300 ($340) per treatment for the ENTIRE body. Head to toe. They use an Alexandrite laser.I also just found out about the Tria 4x , which seems to be the only at-home diode laser device in the market. Basically it is about 3x more powerful than the Philips Lumea Prestige because it’s not IPL. It costs €300 as well.For the professional route I know I need at least 12 treatments which will be 3600€ (4k$). I actually can afford it but still I can’t help but “cheap out” when I can get all of those treatments for just the price of one Tria 4x if I do it at home, albeit taking more time and effort. I also won’t be able to do areas that I can’t reach like my back lol. But I will be €3300 richer and using a laser type that I know works for my skin. I’m also afraid that, the hair will just grow back if something is up with my hormones, making me waste my money. Maybe I’m being too risk averse but this is basically the thing that is keeping me from going the professional route. I saw my jawline area suddenly grow super thick hair that I never had before when I started birth control 🙃Which would you choose? Do you have any advice for me?? I’d appreciate it! I’m 18yo if it matters. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/32D46IQ
Comments
Post a Comment