Has anyone's puberty just stopped randomly and started again later?

Has anyone Just had their puberty just stop and start again?

For context, I'm 17 and a very hairy Indian dude belonging to a hairy and tall family, but am a late bloomer (got pubes at 14).

Up till 6 months ago, I was in a growth spurt from November 2020 to September 2021 where I grew 9 inches. I finally got armpit hair in November 2020 as well. Before that, I was below average in height, but now I'm above average. Then in September, I finally got fuzz on my upper lips.

6 months later, and I have had no change in my body. No change in muscle structure, voice, facial hair, height, etc and no extra hair or chest hair whatsoever.

Everyone I meet says I look the exact same, like a tall 14 year old. Has this happened to anyone, or should I get myself tested for hormonal imbalance or if my puberty has ended?

PS. I suffer from hypermetabolism, so my BMI is 14.6 if it helps, but I'm healthy.

Has anyone Just had their puberty just stop and start again?For context, I'm 17 and a very hairy Indian dude belonging to a hairy and tall family, but am a late bloomer (got pubes at 14).Up till 6 months ago, I was in a growth spurt from November 2020 to September 2021 where I grew 9 inches. I finally got armpit hair in November 2020 as well. Before that, I was below average in height, but now I'm above average. Then in September, I finally got fuzz on my upper lips.6 months later, and I have had no change in my body. No change in muscle structure, voice, facial hair, height, etc and no extra hair or chest hair whatsoever.Everyone I meet says I look the exact same, like a tall 14 year old. Has this happened to anyone, or should I get myself tested for hormonal imbalance or if my puberty has ended?PS. I suffer from hypermetabolism, so my BMI is 14.6 if it helps, but I'm healthy. http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png https://www.reddit.com/r/Puberty/comments/selt7e/has_anyones_puberty_just_stopped_randomly_and/?utm_source=ifttt

Comments