How to become HL (again)?

I (F28) and my partner (M30) have always been more on the HL scale rather than LL. I noticed that my sex drive started decreasing about 1,5-2 years ago (we've been together for 6 years, not sure if that's relevant). I thought that maybe the fact that I was on the pill could be the reason so I stopped taking it, however it's been over a year now since I went off the pill and it hasn't improved. We started having sex pretty infrequently and it doesn't seem like it's bothering either of us, on the other hand - I miss my horniness and I want it back!

We discussed it multiple times and my partner is pretty chilled about the whole situation, he says he also feels tired and not in the mood as often as in the past, and it's probably because of the weather and our routine days (WFH, everything's closed, etc.). Both of us still initiate sex but more and more sporadically and I cannot speak for him, but as far as it concerns myself, I always have to kinda talk myself into it, because I'm literally never in the right mood. I can understand that we cannot be as passionate as in the beginning of our relationship, but still - I just don't feel anything, even need to masturbate or attraction towards other men.

When it comes to the actual sex act, it's always amazing and I always think "wow, this is great, we should do it more often". We're very compatible and all the other sides of our relationship are also great.

Has anyone gone through anything like that? If so, how did you deal with it? Could it be lack of vitamins, hormonal imbalance..? I'm willing to work on myself and do anything to feel "the need" again.

I (F28) and my partner (M30) have always been more on the HL scale rather than LL. I noticed that my sex drive started decreasing about 1,5-2 years ago (we've been together for 6 years, not sure if that's relevant). I thought that maybe the fact that I was on the pill could be the reason so I stopped taking it, however it's been over a year now since I went off the pill and it hasn't improved. We started having sex pretty infrequently and it doesn't seem like it's bothering either of us, on the other hand - I miss my horniness and I want it back!We discussed it multiple times and my partner is pretty chilled about the whole situation, he says he also feels tired and not in the mood as often as in the past, and it's probably because of the weather and our routine days (WFH, everything's closed, etc.). Both of us still initiate sex but more and more sporadically and I cannot speak for him, but as far as it concerns myself, I always have to kinda talk myself into it, because I'm literally never in the right mood. I can understand that we cannot be as passionate as in the beginning of our relationship, but still - I just don't feel anything, even need to masturbate or attraction towards other men.When it comes to the actual sex act, it's always amazing and I always think "wow, this is great, we should do it more often". We're very compatible and all the other sides of our relationship are also great.Has anyone gone through anything like that? If so, how did you deal with it? Could it be lack of vitamins, hormonal imbalance..? I'm willing to work on myself and do anything to feel "the need" again. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3G0Q69j

Comments