Irregular period: should I see a doctor?

Hey ladies,

(18F) since my very first period, I’ve been pretty irregular but very rarely has my period skipped entirely. I am 7 days late according to the Flo app but it says that I’m a week or two late like every single month.

I’ll just give y’all all the info I can think of: My mom, sister, and I all have irregular periods. I have had a lower sex drive for the past year. I am 5’3 and usually weigh from 104-109 pounds. I’ve had my period since 5th grade. I am sexually active but we use protection and he does not cum inside of me. Also, for 2 weeks before I actually get my period I feel all of the period symptoms just with no blood. Last month, I think mine was late because of exam stress but I don’t know.

I’m worried though because I’m not sure if it’s normal or if it’s a hormonal imbalance. Should I make an appointment with my doctor or is this normal?

Hey ladies,(18F) since my very first period, I’ve been pretty irregular but very rarely has my period skipped entirely. I am 7 days late according to the Flo app but it says that I’m a week or two late like every single month.I’ll just give y’all all the info I can think of: My mom, sister, and I all have irregular periods. I have had a lower sex drive for the past year. I am 5’3 and usually weigh from 104-109 pounds. I’ve had my period since 5th grade. I am sexually active but we use protection and he does not cum inside of me. Also, for 2 weeks before I actually get my period I feel all of the period symptoms just with no blood. Last month, I think mine was late because of exam stress but I don’t know.I’m worried though because I’m not sure if it’s normal or if it’s a hormonal imbalance. Should I make an appointment with my doctor or is this normal? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3IJyXTj

Comments