Hey all,
I've been having hair loss for about a year now. We're not quite sure the origin - I'm a trans woman, so it's complicated, and I can go into more detail if desired - but my doctor put me on 2.5 mg finasteride daily and corrected a hormone imbalance 2 months ago. Since then, I may have had some regrowth, but I'm not sure if I can really tell yet.
Anyway, a couple of weeks after I started finasteride, I started having sharp pains on my temples and my hairline. It's not constant, but it's about the pain equivalent of getting a shot or a blood draw. It happens maybe 10 times a day. A few hours ago, I started getting them on the crown of my head as well. It's annoying me quite a bit, and I don't know if it's normal or not.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a sign of regrowth? A sign of increased hair loss? Just an unpleasant side effect?
Hey all,I've been having hair loss for about a year now. We're not quite sure the origin - I'm a trans woman, so it's complicated, and I can go into more detail if desired - but my doctor put me on 2.5 mg finasteride daily and corrected a hormone imbalance 2 months ago. Since then, I may have had some regrowth, but I'm not sure if I can really tell yet.Anyway, a couple of weeks after I started finasteride, I started having sharp pains on my temples and my hairline. It's not constant, but it's about the pain equivalent of getting a shot or a blood draw. It happens maybe 10 times a day. A few hours ago, I started getting them on the crown of my head as well. It's annoying me quite a bit, and I don't know if it's normal or not.Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a sign of regrowth? A sign of increased hair loss? Just an unpleasant side effect? https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3o4uYJf
Comments
Post a Comment