Seeking answers, seems like no one knows what is going on

I have never been diagnosed with a cyst or endo but I had horrible periods with heavy bleeding for 8 days, cramping, clotting, nausea, and irregular periods from age 11-17. That's when I got on birth control. I have been on pills from 17 to now (23). The last 2-3 years I have had random cramping, on and off my period, and when my period comes it is much more painful almost like when I wasn't on the pills. Sometimes it is a stabbing pain or it would be a shocking pain almost electric very low in my pelvic area almost like i could touch the spot from the outside. In 2020 an obgyn did a pelvic ultrasound and told me I had a 3cm fibroid on my ovary and it was normal and that she wouldn't operate. I got a second opinion where another obgyn did a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound 3 months later and found nothing. 2 weeks ago (1/9/22) I started having extreme stabbing pain in my left ovary that lasted for 10 days. I was also spotting through the entire time. I went to the ER because I had a fever and nausea. They did an ultrasound, blood test and urine sample. I am not pregnant and show no sign of infection in my urine. They didn't find anything on my ultrasound. I thought I had a cyst rupture but I am not 100% sure and don't know where to turn or what to do.

I have been tested for thyroid issues, hormone imbalances and pcos, they have told me I have none of these conditions.

Doctors have basically told me the only thing they can do is an ablation or hysterectomy but I'm 23, about to be married, and want kids someday so those aren't options. I am getting off of my BC in about a month but scared if I do have endo that my periods will be so unbearable like they were before getting on the pill.

I have never been diagnosed with a cyst or endo but I had horrible periods with heavy bleeding for 8 days, cramping, clotting, nausea, and irregular periods from age 11-17. That's when I got on birth control. I have been on pills from 17 to now (23). The last 2-3 years I have had random cramping, on and off my period, and when my period comes it is much more painful almost like when I wasn't on the pills. Sometimes it is a stabbing pain or it would be a shocking pain almost electric very low in my pelvic area almost like i could touch the spot from the outside. In 2020 an obgyn did a pelvic ultrasound and told me I had a 3cm fibroid on my ovary and it was normal and that she wouldn't operate. I got a second opinion where another obgyn did a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound 3 months later and found nothing. 2 weeks ago (1/9/22) I started having extreme stabbing pain in my left ovary that lasted for 10 days. I was also spotting through the entire time. I went to the ER because I had a fever and nausea. They did an ultrasound, blood test and urine sample. I am not pregnant and show no sign of infection in my urine. They didn't find anything on my ultrasound. I thought I had a cyst rupture but I am not 100% sure and don't know where to turn or what to do.I have been tested for thyroid issues, hormone imbalances and pcos, they have told me I have none of these conditions.Doctors have basically told me the only thing they can do is an ablation or hysterectomy but I'm 23, about to be married, and want kids someday so those aren't options. I am getting off of my BC in about a month but scared if I do have endo that my periods will be so unbearable like they were before getting on the pill. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3oqYbhR

Comments